Saturday, May 5, 2012

Welcome to Exploring More!

Welcome to my blog and my life!  I'm a teacher and mother of one fabulously funny six-year old (hereby called Crazy Bug).  I'm constantly doing fun, creative, and educational activities with my daughter, and my sister (who's an engineer, not a teacher) constantly asks, "Where do you come up with this stuff?"  So if you're also a parent who'd love to do more with your child, but doesn't know where to start, come on in!  Look around and steal as many ideas as you want.  Please, please, please, don't think you "should" be doing these things though.  I've thrown out many sound educational ideas and strategies over the years because they didn't work for me or my daughter.  Let these ideas be an inspiration, not a to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment